All good salads are 25% greens and 75% ~stuff~.
1. Baby Kale Breakfast Salad with Soft-Boiled Eggs and Maple-Bacon Vinaigrette
Breakfast for dinner doesn’t have to be all waffles and pancakes. Recipe here.
2. Skinny Chicken and Avocado Caesar Salad
3. 15-Minute Avocado Caprese Chicken Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
4. BBQ Salmon and Crispy Chickpea Salad with Greek Yogurt Ranch
You haven’t lived until you’ve made your own crispy chickpeas. Recipe here.
5. Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry, and Quinoa Salad
Tastes like Thanksgiving, without any food coma after-effects. Recipe here.
6. Apple, Cranberry, and Walnut Salad
So many textures, so little time. Recipe here.
7. Classic Salad Niçoise
Make your dinner table (or couch) feel like a fancy French bistro. Recipe here.
8. Seared Tuna Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette and Wonton Crisps
9. Chile-Garlic Kale Salad with Fried Chicken
No convincing necessary. Recipe here.
10. Loaded Cheeseburger French Fry Salad
I mean, come on. Recipe here.
11. Harvest Cobb Salad
12. Autumn Arugula Salad with Caramelized Squash and Pomegranate-Ginger Vinaigrette
PSL for breakfast, squash and pomegranate salad for dinner. Recipe here.
13. The Big Vegan Bowl
Not a single thing in this bowl that you won’t want to eat. Recipe here.
14. Farmhouse Farro Salad
Carb up your salad by throwing in some cooked grains. Recipe here.
15. Warm Spinach Salad with Bacon and Eggs
16. Grilled Chicken Chopped Antipasto Salad
17. Garlicky Kale Salad with Tandoori Chickpeas
18. Tequila-Lime Flank Steak Fajita Salad
Some days you might get a little heavy handed with the chips, and that’s OK. Recipehere.
19. Quinoa, Apricot, and Arugula Salad
20. Warm Roasted Vegetable Salad Bowl
21. Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Miso Dressing
22. French Lentil and Vegetable Salad
So very autumnal. Recipe here.
23. Grilled Asian Pork Tenderloin Salad
24. Burger Salad with Mustard Dressing
I mean, yes. Recipe here.