We’ve offered a lot of amazing alternative treatments, but this might be one of the most impressive yet. Your kidneys, pancreas, and liver will all thank you!
Coriander is this magical ingredient. This ingredient has a lot of properties to treat different types of illnesses in our body, but many people do not know its beneficial properties.
Coriander is packed with potential health benefits that most people completely miss when they toss this garnish into the garbage after eating their meal. It has eleven components of essential oils, six types of acids (including ascorbic acid, better known as vitamin C), minerals and vitamins, each having a number of beneficial properties. A more complete list is given below.
Coriander has all of the following advantages:
- Controls cholesterol levels.
- Reduces blood sugar.
- Eliminates conjunctivitis.
- Improves sight and prevents various types of eye problems.
- Eliminates fat accumulation.
- Improves digestive process.
- Is an excellent diuretic.
- Reduces skin inflammation and treats skin disorders.
- Stimulates liver function.
- Treats diarrhea, since it is excellent in eliminating bacteria and infections.
- Treats kidney problems, such as kidney stones.
- Treats urinary tract infections.
- Treats mouth ulcers, because it has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties.
We recommend the following remedy:
Chop several leaves of coriander and parsley. Put both of the plants in a pot and pour water over the chopped leaves just to cover everything.
Put the pot on the stove and leave the mixture to boil for 10 minutes so that you can eliminate the chlorophyll. You must use a lid while you cook the mixture and later leave it to cool down also with a lid.
Once the miscellany has cooled down completely, open the lid and transfer the liquid into a bottle that you’ll close well. You need to drink the mixture cold. Take one glass of this mixture a day.
You’ll start to see results within a few days, but we recommend at least a few weeks treatment.