Cleanse your skin while leaving it silky, smooth and completely moisturized using a homemade natural coconut oil body wash. Coconut oil is used in many natural beauty products, It’s naturally antibacterial and antifungal, it’s an excellent moisturizer and can penetrate deep into the skin. It smells delicious, is very affordable, and leaves your skin feeling nourished and smooth.
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup liquid Castile soap
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E
- 10-15 drops essential oil
- 1/4 cup honey (optional)
- Heat coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds until melted.
- Add your favorite essential oil and vitamin E and whisk together.
- Add Castile soap slowly and stirring gently.
- Transfer to glass or plastic bottle.
- Shake before each use.
- You can add honey to your homemade body wash to keep your skin silky soft and smooth…