Every woman who’s aging finds the tiny wrinkles that appear around our eye to be a great problem. Our skin is very delicate and lean. It loses its elasticity more rapidly as we age and then wrinkles appear. The high quality cosmetic products that can be found on the market support the young skin to nourish and hydrate intensely, avoiding the appearance of wrinkles.
Here, we’re offering you an eye cream that is very effective. It is natural and way cheaper than the ones you will find at the store!
Note: All of the ingredients are hypoallergenic, but test yourself for allergic reactions!
- 1 spoonful of coconut oil
- 2 blisters of vitamin E
- 2 drops of essential thyme oil
Preparation And Administration:
- Take a bowl, put the coconut oil in it and then add the vitamin E and essential thyme oil. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Once prepared, store the cream in a suitable container and keep it in your fridge.
- When you want to use it, you should apply it using massage movement around your eyes. Make sure to apply the cream 2 hours before bedtime.
- Put the coconut oil in a bowl along with the vitamin E and essential thyme oil. Mix everything well. Dry the excess with a tissue.
This homemade natural cream is an amazing elixir for the thin skin of your eyelids. Moreover, you can use this cream as a makeup remover and eye cleanser as well.