The first thing you do when you observe red and itchy butt is you rush towards dermatologist. But before that do you check how serious the problem is and what is the treatment required?
Okay, check out the reasons behind the itchy and red butt.
1. Herpes are the tiny blisters that can not only affect your genitals or mouth but your booty as well.
2. A fungus can be formed in tight places including underwear and can cause fungal infection.
3. Folliculitis is formed when hair follicles are blocked by dead skin cells or bacteria. They are red pimples like bumps.
4. When your body over produces skin cells, white and pink patches appear on your body and they are called psoriasis.
5. When the heat and sweat get trapped on your skin, your skin is likely to get Eczema.
6. If the rash on your anus is itchy, it is probably because of hemorrhoids which can be caused by pregnancy or severe constipation.
If the problem is severe, it’s time to check out your dermatologist.