Many of us love spending time outdoors – whether it’s building snowmen in the yard with the kids in winter, or tending to garden plants and flowers in the summer. We also know that extreme weather conditions, frequent hand washing, and manual work can lead to dry, cracked hands that can become painful. So it’s important that we learn how to heal cracked hands, replacing lost moisture and keeping our skin looking and feeling great, both inside and out.
It is hard to find a hand cream that deeply nourishes your skin. You don’t have to spend to much money trying to find the cream that will heal your hands skin and you can try to prepare these amazing natural remedies.
Fabulous Natural Remedies For Dried And Cracked Hands
1. Prepare a paste with 1/2 of avocado, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of apple vinegar. Mix all the ingredients very well and apply the obtained paste on your hands. Leave it to act 15 minutes and then rinse it with warm water. You will notice that your skin is soft.
2. Pour in a recipient water and apple vinegar and soak your hands in this mixture. Leave your hand to dry naturally. Apple vinegar helps in calming dry and cracked hands.
3. Prepare a mixture with one egg yolk, lemon juice and one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply the mixture on your hand and stay like that for 15 minutes, then rinse your hands with warm water. This mask prevent the aging of hands and make them soft.
4. Prepare your own hand cream – combine rose water with lemon juice and one tablespoon of glycerine. Massage your hands with this lotion.
5. Prepare a cream with cucumber juice and glycerine and use it every night. This mixture will help you to properly nourish your skin.